If you're looking for the best Colorado Springs wedding venue, you're in the right place.
WEDDINGS AT THE LOFT
Located in Old Colorado City just minutes from Garden of the Gods, Red Rocks Open Space, Pikes Peak, and Manitou Springs, The Loft boasts one of the most scenic wedding locations in Colorado Springs. Whether you are wanting to book a ceremony, a reception, or both, our team will work with you to make the day everything you've hoped for. The Loft can accommodate up to 140 guests for a sit down dinner and you are given a variety of set-up options to create the atmosphere you desire. With a chic bridal suite, additional space for cocktail hour, photo booths, and packages to include everything from coordinators to photographers and decor, the wedding you've been hoping for can come together beautifully and affordably at The Loft.
The Loft is an open wedding venue, which means you can bring your own alcohol, food, photographer, officiant, and anything else that you'd like to take care of on your own. Though we provide vendor options for you, we never require you to use them--freedom of choice is our wedding gift to you. Our staff is friendly and fun (we've been known to bust out some dance moves when the dance floor is really hoppin') and we know you'll quickly learn why we were named the best wedding ceremony and reception location in Colorado Springs.
Explore your wedding package options below and always feel free to give us a call if we can be of assistance or if you'd like to schedule a tour.
bare bricks essentials
$2750 Monday through Thursday || $3250 for Fridays and Sundays || $4250 for Saturdays
- Venue access from 10am until 11pm, including the bridal suite
- Chairs, tables, and linens for up to 140 guests
- Furniture set up and post even clean up
- Sound system
- Flat screen for video
- Customizable lighting
box office basic
$3000 Monday through Thursday || $3500 for Fridays and Sundays || $4500 for Saturdays
- Includes everything from the Bare Bricks Essentials package, PLUS:
- All decor and centerpiece placements done by our staff
$5000 Monday through Thursday || $5500 for Fridays and Sundays || $6500 for Saturdays
- Includes everything from Bare Bricks Essentials and Box Office Basic packages, PLUS:
- Up to 8 hours of time from in-house photographer
- Up to 5 hours of time from in-house DJ
- Chair covers (black or white)
$6000 Monday through Thursday || $6500 for Fridays and Sundays || $7500 for Saturdays
- Includes everything from Bare Bricks Essentials, Box Office Basic, and Curtain Call packages, PLUS:
- Wedding officiant contact list
- Day-of wedding coordinator OR photo booth rental
- Space for post-ceremony cocktail hour if booked far enough in advance (at The Vault)