Vendor Recommendationsmakin' life easy
May we recommend…
Our personal experience with these fine vendors enables us to recommend them with confidence.
EVENT PLANNERS/WEDDING COORDINATORS/DECORATORS
- Uriah Werner & The Shutter Chef Team (owner of the Loft and Head Photographer) 719-201-2209
- Embrace Your Memories Photography, 719-464-4633
- Mia’s Custom Cakes, 719-232-2759
- Little London Cake Shoppe, 719-475-2340
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, 719-599-4112
- A Piece of Cake Catering, 719-310-7683
- A Piece of Cake Catering, 719-310-7683
- Salt of the Earth, 719-466-9004
- Cravings, 719-635-0200
- Vino Colorado at The Sweet Elephant, 719-635-1555
PARTY FAVORS & CANDY BUFFETS
- Ricardo Silva, 719-338-3484
- Adam Thompson 719-229-1911
- Jason Werner, 719-271-6241
- Peak Beverage, 720-722-1140
HAIR STYLISTS & MAKEUP ARTISTS
- (Not Your) Average Jo Makeup Services, 719-216-4635
- MUAH by J, 719-271-6616
- Blush Dry Bar Salon, 719-896-4492
DAY-OF EVENT INSURANCE
- Hyatt House, 5805 Delmonico Drive, 719-268-9990
- The Loft Farmhouse AirBNB https://abnb.me/GZDz6wgtRgb
- Clean Cozy Guest Suite AirBNB
- Tom Stella, 719-648-3939 – No Religious Preference
- Steve Koeppen, 719-510-6905 – Christian, Non-Denominational
- Dr. E, 661-965-6905 – Christian
- Crystal Torode, 719-648-1994 – No Religious Preference
- Andrew Coyne, 719-453-8390 – Christian but open
- Tom Walsh, 239-843-5700 – Christian
- Mike Worley, 719-659-2781 – Christian
Event Planners/Wedding Coordinators/Decorators
- Uriah Werner & The Shutter Chef Team (owner of the Loft and Head Photographer) 719.201.2209 www.theshutterchef.com
- Kalamatapit Catering, (970) 485-2874
- Amicas, (719) 539-5219
- Cowboys Dash BBQ, (719) 581-2276
- Scratch Kitchen Catering, (719) 221-9969
- Rusting Ram Catering, (719) 337-2779
- House Rock Kitchen, (719) 966-2326
- The Hunger Trailer, (719) 530-1085
- Peak Beverage, (720) 414-1352
- Bash Cocktail Catering, (719) 207-4452
- The Tappy Truck, (719) 221-5688
Cocktail Hour Locations
Hair Stylists & Makeup Artists
- Colorado Adventure Tours, (719) 398-1419 (for Deer Valley and The Loft Theater)
- Deer Valley Ranch
Day-Of Event Insurance
- Settings Event Rentals
- The Loft Theater
Uriah Werner and The Shutter Chef Photography
$250 for engagement photos
$1,995 for weddings at the Loft
We have partnered with The Shutter Chef! Visit his website to see some of his shots from other events at our venues! With over 20 years of photographic and video experience and a world traveler, our photographer will bring a unique experience to you and your party. Start building a Pinterest board today and he will help create the original pictures you have always dreamed of.
All photos are given rights-free and offered with unlimited downloads for your friends and family after the event.
2nd Photographer: $500
The Loft Farmhouse
The Ivywild Farmhouse Welcome to The Loft Farmhouse in Colorado Springs! We offer a 1890’s beautifully restored Farmhouse in the IvyWild neighborhood near the Broadmoor and Seven Falls. With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, this Farmhouse can accommodate your whole family (sleeps 9). With a newly renovated kitchen, living spaces and bedrooms, this wonderful house is ready for guests to enjoy the local scenery and facilities. Just a short drive from Several Colorado Springs Attractions, you can enjoy peaceful nights with the family and get all of your energy out during the day at attractions such as Seven Falls Adventure Park, The Broadmoor complex, golf at World Class courses, or horseback riding in the National Forest. Cheyenne Canyon is just up the street and offers hikes with waterfalls and nature in abundance. Garden of the Gods is just a short drive as well.
Deer Valley Ranch
Our guests in Buena Vista can partake of an unforgettable stay at our authentic Western dude ranch on the Chalk Cliffs! Deer Valley Ranch has been welcoming families for over 65 years. Stunning views are surpassed only by our welcoming service and delightful accommodations. Private cabins have living spaces and full kitchens, while our lodge rooms are connected to the Dining Hall and massive stone fireplace in the Family Room. The Lickety Split Coffee and Ice Cream Shop is centrally located on the ranch surrounded by hot springs pools and hot tubs. Outdoor adventures throughout the seasons include horseback rides on our own herd, guided hikes, mountain biking, Jeeping, fly fishing, and white-water rafting, snowmobiles, and snowshoeing. A short walk or shuttle from the ranch is a nearby meadow on National Forest land, the perfect site for your vows.
Day of Coordinator
$500 when added to a package
Ask us about coordinators to take all of the stress off of your plate the day of your event! She will put together a detailed schedule for you and be there to make sure everything goes off without a hitch! Keep your family and friends from stressing and keep your event from having awkward lag time!
$700 for up to 7 hours
Our in house DJ has over a decade of wedding experience! With a multitude of different styles in his arsenal, he knows how to get people dancing and having fun!
$450 for unlimited prints
The Loft Photo Booth (we call it The Lofty Booth) is equipped with a professional camera in a box that is set up to look like a vintage camera. A touch screen is fastened to the front of the box so your guests can just touch the screen after they get all dolled up. Prints are 2″x6″ and print double of each session in 10 seconds. Templates may be customized to fit each occasion. Ask about our sticker option for just $100 more! This photo booth is also available for rent off-site.
$1,000 when added to a package and $1500 offsite
Includes unlimited prints
The Camera Camper brings all the classic photo booth fun you always enjoy, but better. This vintage camper turned photo booth is an experience like nothing else that will keep your guests entertained for hours! The Camper is also available for rent offsite – just call us for pricing and availability today!
Single Item Decor Rental
$5 per item
For example, our chalkboard wine bottles: we can write your names, date, or even an inside joke! This also includes chair covers available in both white and black.
For a reasonable price, you can be covered in case of cancellation due to: extreme weather, traffic accidents, transportation interruptions, illness, military deployment, if a vendor goes out of business, destruction of venue or facility, or if your friend gets drunk at the reception and does something stupid…
If you plan to serve alcohol, please review our required event insurance at eventhelper.com