Pricing PackagesFlexible, Customizable, Comprehensive
If you’re looking for the best Colorado wedding venue, you’re in the right place.
We offer five amazing venues in two incredible cities with the most scenic wedding locations in Colorado. Whether you want a ceremony, reception, or both, our team will work with you to make the day everything you’ve hoped for. Each space offers a variety of set-up options to create the atmosphere you desire. With packages that include everything from coordinators to photographers and decor, the wedding you’ve been dreaming of can come together beautifully and affordably.
You can bring your own alcohol, food, photographer, officiant, and any other vendor you’d like to book on your own. Although we provide vendor recommendations for you, we never require you to use them – freedom of choice is our wedding gift to you! Our staff is friendly and fun (we’ve been known to bust out some moves when the dance floor is really hoppin’!) and we know you’ll quickly learn why we were named the best wedding ceremony and reception location in Colorado Springs.
- The Music Venue: 140 guests (sit-down dinner)
- The Collective: 100 guests (sit-down dinner)
- The Vault: 50 guests (standing and lounging), 20 guests (sit-down dinner)
- The Theater: 215 for reception, 300 for theater seating (ie: ceremony, concert, play, etc.)
- Deer Valley Ranch: overnight accomodations and dining capacity for up to 100 guests
Bare Bricks Essentials
- Venue access from 10:00 am until 11:00 pm, including the Bridal Suite
- Chairs, tables, and linens
- Furniture set up and post event clean up
- Sound system
- Customizable lighting
- Colorado Springs: Flat screen for video
- Buena Vista: Groom’s Room
- Please note that a Day of Coordinator of your choice or from our staff is required
Friday | Sunday
Box Office Basic
- Includes everything in the Bare Bricks Essentials Package
- All decor and centerpiece placements done by our staff
- You may also pick from our inventory of signage and centerpieces
Friday | Sunday
- Includes everything in the Bare Bricks Essentials and Box Office Basic Packages
- Up to 8 hours of time from in-house photographer
- Up to 7 hours of time from in-house DJ
- Couple’s choice of: Photo Booth, Coordinator, or Vault Space (if in Colorado Springs)
Friday | Sunday
- Includes everything in the Bare Bricks Essentials, Box Office Basic, and Curtain Call Packages
- Colorado Springs: Post-ceremony cocktail hour at The Vault
- Buena Vista: The Loft Photo Booth and a reservation* at the Rodeo Grounds or Soccer Fields (*couple is responsible for equipment rentals and set-up unless otherwise agreed upon with The Loft Staff).
Friday | Sunday
- Includes everything in the Bare Bricks Essentials, Box Office Basic, Curtain Call and Encore Packages
- Colorado Springs: The NEW Collective space for ceremony or reception
- Buena Vista: outdoor wedding venue at Deer Valley Ranch, including set-up and equipment
Friday | Sunday
- Includes everything in the Bare Bricks Essentials, Box Office Basic, Curtain Call, Encore and Golden Microphone Packages
*Please keep in mind: all weddings are required to have a coordinator onsite, whether that is one of The Loft staff or an outsourced coordinator. When selecting your coordinator, however, we do require your coordinator to have a legitimate business license. Unfortunately, your best friend, great aunt and cousin’s boyfriend’s sister do not count unless they can prove their business’s validity. Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions regarding who may qualify.
Uriah Werner Photography
$250 for engagement photos
$1,995 for weddings at the Loft
We have partnered with The Shutter Chef! Visit his website to see some of his shots from other events at our venues! With over 20 years of photographic and video experience and a world traveler, our photographer will bring a unique experience to you and your party. Start building a Pinterest board today and he will help create the original pictures you have always dreamed of.
All photos are given rights-free and offered with unlimited downloads for your friends and family after the event.
2nd Photographer: $500
The Loft Farmhouse
Welcome to The Loft Farmhouse in Colorado Springs! We offer a 1890’s beautifully restored Farmhouse in the IvyWild neighborhood near the Broadmoor and Seven Falls. With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, this Farmhouse can accommodate your whole family (sleeps 9). With a newly renovated kitchen, living spaces and bedrooms, this wonderful house is ready for guests to enjoy the local scenery and facilities. Just a short drive from Several Colorado Springs Attractions, you can enjoy peaceful nights with the family and get all of your energy out during the day at attractions such as Seven Falls Adventure Park, The Broadmoor complex, golf at World Class courses, or horseback riding in the National Forest. Cheyenne Canyon is just up the street and offers hikes with waterfalls and nature in abundance. Garden of the Gods is just a short drive as well.
Deer Valley Ranch
Our guests in Buena Vista can partake of an unforgettable stay at our authentic Western dude ranch on the Chalk Cliffs! Deer Valley Ranch has been welcoming families for over 65 years. Stunning views are surpassed only by our welcoming service and delightful accommodations. Private cabins have living spaces and full kitchens, while our lodge rooms are connected to the Dining Hall and massive stone fireplace in the Family Room. The Lickety Split Coffee and Ice Cream Shop is centrally located on the ranch surrounded by hot springs pools and hot tubs. Outdoor adventures throughout the seasons include horseback rides on our own herd, guided hikes, mountain biking, Jeeping, fly fishing, and white-water rafting, snowmobiles, and snowshoeing. A short walk or shuttle from the ranch is a nearby meadow on National Forest land, the perfect site for your vows.
Day of Coordinator
$500 when added to a package
Ask us about coordinators to take all of the stress off of your plate the day of your event! She will put together a detailed schedule for you and be there to make sure everything goes off without a hitch! Keep your family and friends from stressing and keep your event from having awkward lag time!
$700 for up to 7 hours
Our in house DJ has over a decade of wedding experience! With a multitude of different styles in his arsenal, he knows how to get people dancing and having fun!
$450 for unlimited prints
The Loft Photo Booth (we call it The Lofty Booth) is equipped with a professional camera in a box that is set up to look like a vintage camera. A touch screen is fastened to the front of the box so your guests can just touch the screen after they get all dolled up. Prints are 2″x6″ and print double of each session in 10 seconds. Templates may be customized to fit each occasion. Ask about our sticker option for just $100 more! This photo booth is also available for rent off-site.
$1,000 when added to a package
Includes unlimited prints
The Camera Camper brings all the classic photo booth fun you always enjoy, but better. This vintage camper turned photo booth is an experience like nothing else that will keep your guests entertained for hours! The Camper is also available for rent offsite – just call us for pricing and availability!
Single Item Decor Rental
$5 per item
For example, our chalkboard wine bottles: we can write your names, date, or even an inside joke! This also includes chair covers available in both white and black.
For a reasonable price, you can be covered in case of cancellation due to: extreme weather, traffic accidents, transportation interruptions, illness, military deployment, if a vendor goes out of business, destruction of venue or facility, or if your friend gets drunk at the reception and does something stupid…
If you plan to serve alcohol, please review our required event insurance at eventhelper.com